The Catholic University of America

Report a Missing Card

You can deactivate a lost or stolen Cardinal Card online at the Cardinal Card account management online service. Click on the Lost/Stolen Card link to log in and deactivate your card. 

If you are on campus, visit the the Department of Public Safety Customer Service Center located in Leahy Hall (Room 120) or the Office of Transportation and Parking Services located next to the Pryzbyla Center informaiton desk. You may also call Public Safety at 202-319-5111 any time day or night.

Please return any found Cardinal Cards to the Department of Public Safety Customer Service Center (Leahy 120).

To Get a New Card

New cards can be obtained at the Office of Transportation and Parking Services, located next to the Pryzbyla Center information desk between 9 AM and 5 PM Monday thru Friday. There is a $30 replacement fee for lost or stolen cards.

Your new card will automatically retain your dining plan, Dining Dollar and Cardinal Cash balances. If you live on campus, please have your Cardinal Card reprogrammed for access to your building by your residence hall office. If you need access to any other campus buildings, please contact the building administrator or dean's office at that location.